A fusion of ballet, Pilates, and yoga, barre fitness uses a series of targeted, repetitive, low-impact movements that quickly burns fat and sculpts muscles. Designed to tone your entire body, creating long, lean muscles (like a ballet dancer), it’s a simply beautiful workout.
It may look like ballet, but it’s not. Barre fitness classes are simply ballet-inspired, incorporating a ballet barre and maybe some plies and pirouettes here and there into the workout. Essentially, barre classes mix elements of Pilates, dance, yoga and functional training, and the moves are choreographed to motivating music. In each energizing and targeted workout, you’ll use the barre and exercise equipment such as mini-balls and small hand weights to sculpt, slim and stretch your entire body creating long, lean muscles (like a ballet dancer), it’s a simply beautiful workout.
- Hard on muscles, kind on joints.
- No experience required
- Be worked from head to toe
- Work muscles to failure- Embrace the Shaking 😉
- Modifications for every age and level
- Increased flexibility
- Never boring, always fun
- Lost weight and inches.
- Greater range of motion and endurance for all other activities and sports
- Rapid results. Yes, you will be sore after the first few classes, but you’ll also see some major results in little time – so stick with it!
There’s a good reason why more and more people are trying out barre workouts, and you should give it a shot, too. Soon enough, your body will reflect all of your hard work. Are you ready for some serious body sculpting?
Barre Classes are 45 minutes.