The Post Natal Pilates classes are specifically tailored to the needs of a new mum to help you build internal and external strength, flexibility and boost self confidence.
Now that you have given birth, you are ready to start strengthening your core to support your spine, and getting back your shape. Bring your baby along to class to join in part of it with you or they can chill out in the pram close by.
Benefits of our Post Natal Pilates classes include:
- Improved Pelvic Floor function to decrease the risk of incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
- Encourage rectus abdominals to knit back together after separation during pregnancy
- Reshape your body to produce a longer, leaner and more toned physique
- Regain muscle memory connection for your core and restore function of abdominal muscles.
- back, neck and joint support
- Upper body stretching to alleviate tension
- Upper body strengthening to help with feeding (babies can be heavy!)
- Improved flexibility, general wellbeing and stress release
- Helps with deep, peaceful sleeping
- Elongation of the spine and correct posture
- Building self confidence